
Ok so I have been meaning to blog something about how big McKinley is now but life happens and so now I am finally able to. McKinley is now 9 months old and weighs 15 lbs. She is still only in the 3% for weight...and I promise that she is eating alot. In fact she eats about anything that she wants to. Luckly she has zero allergies to food. I think one of her favorite things is yogurt. She really likes ice cream too. McKinley started crawling at 8 months old and has yet to slow down. I have started to barracade off the rooms with pillows. This did work for a little while until she learned that if she threw the pillow behind her she could get into what she wasn't suppose to. She now thinks it is great to pull her self up onto everything and try to walk. I must say it is pretty cute and exciting to see the midget on her feet unless it is 2 in the morning. Nothing is better then waking up to a screaming child shaking the rails of her crib and peeking over the top, waiting for mommy to come and save her. NO, she is still not sleeping through the night. I am hoping and praying this will end soon. Along with 2 new teeth, McKinley loves to babble and sing all the time. She is just great. I have tried to capture many of these fun moments with the camera but for some reason she would just rather smile and pose for it when all I want her to do it carry on with her life. She loves to swim and I can't wait to take her to a mommy and me class this summer. I could go on for hours about our perfect baby... but now she is thinking that I should play with her. So I better be off. Much love to all of you! - Steve, Alyssa, and McKinley
1 comment:
lyss: Way cute pics! The third one down (or third one up...) is my absolute favorite! TOO CUTE! Love the underwear pics too.
Post a Comment