Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy birthday to my hubby..... on monday. It was a great one... I hope. Nothing like last year, but I did make breakfast and dinner and I did dishes for all the meals too.
I just wanted to let you know what was going on with us.
Kinley- Is so super cute and spoiled. She talks about a million words a day and is way too smart for her own good. She loves to help you and loves to do whatever she can to get attention. Today for nap time she wanted the door left open. So I did, but when I went back to check on her this is what I saw...
No Kinley. So I went on a little search and when I got to my room this is what I saw....So... lets just say she always gets her way somehow.

I have more pictures to post but life is insanely busy. Oh, so you all know. I am graduating with my LPN degree on October 17th at Thanksgiving Point. If you would like to come you are more then welcome to. I am ok if you can't make it to this one.... but you better all make it to my RN one next May! I love you all. If you would like to come let me know and I will give you details. Take care.

6 comments:

E and J said...

Happy Birthday Steve! I feel like an idiot for not saying it when I saw you on Monday! Hope you had a blast!

Wurtz Gang said...

I guess that you graduating on my b-day would be an awesome way to celebrate it! I am so proud of you and excited that you have finally made it! P.S. I totally remembered Steve's b-day and then spaced it as the day progressed!

The Oman Family said...

Happy birthday little brother!! Congrats on graduating Alyssa!

slades said...

Congratulations: on your graduation. what a mile stone. and Happy Birthday to you Stephen. love you , Aunt Dianne and Uncle LeGrand

kathryn wirig said...

congrats to the grad!!!! Hope to see you soon. keep up the good work, Aunt, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Don't worry steve i didn't forget your brithday like the rest of my sisters but alyssa of course. The only problem is that i'm in Illionos. I love you sis. Oh and by the way kiner is still the cutes in the family by far