Ok so I know that I have been horrible about keeping up with this. And after being told by almost my whole family I decided that I should do something while I am not working. I just don't know where to start. Lets see, McKinley is now 4 months old and 11 lbs 3 oz. She is still very tiny, long, and skinny. She is now rolling from tummy to back and back to tummy. She is trying to sit up all the time but still falls over quite a lot. She is in love with her tongue and it is the cutest thing. I find myself missing her when she was so tiny, quite, and just slept all the time. NO, she is not sleeping through the night. That seems to be a question I get a lot. And some people think that it is weird and that I must be doing something wrong. But I think she is waking up because she is hungry. And I am ok with that. I don't plan on sleeping well for quite sometime with this and my job.
So work, Steve is working at a new shop in Orem. He is a great mechanic and "loves" doing side jobs on the weekend. Ok maybe not as much as I think he does but he sure is a busy man. He loves his job and is a great working man. I am working at in SLC in a cardiac and icu as a tech. I love my job, but I hate the drive. I am trying to move down to the valley a little closer but nothing seems to be open right now. So hopefully something will come up. Also I just signed up to be a consultant for Close to my Heart, a scrapbooking company. I will be having a party and inviting you all so look in the mail for an invite. I am excited to start this new hobbie and hopefully all will go well with it.
We are living in the basement of Steve's parents house and enjoying it for the time being. We have our own space and privacy but it is nothing like your own home. I told Steve that I would like to start looking for a house in March and for sure be out of here before June. That is when his brother comes home from his mission and McKinley will be one. So please pray that we are good with our money and can earn a lot.
That is pretty much all that is new with us right now. I will try to update this more. Thanks to all of you for the push and we love you all. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
This is a web site with a bunch of pictures on it for you. Love you all.
http://picasaweb.google.com/taysfamily/McKinley?authkey=0b_zyty3QzbZNrVyWfnsCtUZIVQ
Friday, November 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea!! It is about time. (he,he,he) Thanks for updating. See, that wasn't so bad.
Post a Comment