Just wanted to let you all know that we have found a house!! Yes, can you believe it. It is located in Orem and if you want the address just call me. Because of safety issues I don't think it will be the greatest idea to post it on here. But it is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath, and is move in ready. We should be able to move hopefully on the 24th of May. That is when I think we will close. We are so happy and excited to be moving! We love you all!
Sorry there is no picture... I can't find where Steve put the camera cable.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YEA LYSSY!! This is a two-fold yea, one for finding a house and one big one for finally blogging. Love you, congratulation on both ends of the spectrum.
I can't believe it. She updated her blog. Yeah.
Congrats!! We are very excited for you guys! Good luck!
Finally!!! I was going to post your good news if you didn't. BTY signing today is totally awesome. So I am guessing that we are moving furniture in before the weekend?! YEA!!!
Congrats congrats congrats, I know what a pain house-hunting can be having been going through it myself so I am definitely excited for you! I can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment