Tuesday, May 22, 2007

So Surprised

Ok so i love how everyone was so surprised that I actually blogged. I am so glad that you all are supportive in the fact that I can't do this everyday... But I would like to tell you all that my child has slept through the night 3 nights in a row. I can not tell you how excited I am. She is also in love with her daddy and loves to call out his name all day long. I had a lot of stories to tell but for some reason my brain is not working. I think that it is this wonderful head cold that I have. Oh well I have to go anyway because we are signing on our house today. We would love if all or any of you would like to come and visit. We will have our keys tomorrow. Love you all- us

No comments: