Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hairbrushes and Toilet Water...

I really think that the title explains it all. Steve and I were saying our goodbyes this moring and of Kinley was in the bathroon playing with the brushes and blow dryer that she pulls out at least 3 times a day. So I walk around the corner to see how she is doing and.... yup, she is swishing aroung one of my hairbrushes in the toilet. Yummy!! All I really could do was laugh, shut the toilet seat, and throw that nasty brush in the garbage. I really should have gotten a picture... Oh man ( maybe I will give her the brush and access to the toilet again...) So this is how my morning begins. Ahhhh... I have to run cause she is pulling all the wet wipes out of there case. What a great eventful day this is going to be.

4 comments:

Kadon said...

Just think about how many times she has already put the brush in the toilet and then you have used it. That is disgusting, you have toilet hair. Haha, bummer for you.

Jill said...

Welcome to the joys of a toddler

Gwen said...

My little boy likes to put our toothbrushes in the toilet...so make sure your tootbrushes are locked away somewhere safe. I can't even begin to count how many new toothbrushes I have had to buy in the last few months.
-gwen (brittany's friend)

The Oman Family said...

Isn't it all fun! and you never know what they will do next!