Thursday, July 19, 2007

Family Pictures 2007

Family Pictures 2007
So as many of you all know I am a huge slacker when it comes to blogging. But you are all so lucky that I have taken the time out of my busy life to do this. (Mostly becuase I saw that Brittany had put her cute family up, so I felt like I really needed to do it too... thanks for the push Britt) Anyways... to give you a quick update I am working in SLC for my agency, KeiLani is watching Kinley ( and is doing a wonderful job if I may say so), and Steve is also working non stop. I told you the up date would be quick.... oh and if anyone wants pictures I would be happy to get them for you. Just let me know which ones and what size. We love you all- Steve, Alyssa, and McKinely Taylor

5 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

lyssy- your pics are SOOO Cute! They long so incredible. I will definetly want some. Love you

Wurtz Gang said...

Its about time!!! Thanks for finally posting them! I can't wait to put the pixs up on my wall!

The Oman Family said...

CUTE pictures!!!

Jordan and Jandee said...

These pictures are amazing, who was your photographer... I love the red chair ones too, such a cute composition... can't wait to see you guys at the reunion!

Unknown said...

Lyssy- Yep, I'm pretty sure you have the cutest family ever! I can't beleive I'm just seeing these. I really really want some copies so let me know how I can get some. Did you send any to B? Cause I'm thinking you should. It was be awesome!
Love you!
-Coley