Thursday, August 02, 2007

Nasty Nasty Poo Poo

So I love that everytime I post it is because something really disgusting has just happened. And yes this is much worse than toilet hair.
Kinely was just waking up from her afternoon nap... so I thought... so I went in to get her. I opened the door to her room and this horrible and I mean horrible aroma over took me. I felt a little nauseated... can you smell it yet? So I was thinking wow she must have a really poopy diaper. And of course I was right (kind of) You see she did have poop and she did have a diaper but they were separated some how. Yup, the diaper was on one side of the bed and yes there was a little bit of pebble poop, as we like to call it, in the bed. But can you guess where the majority of this great smelling stuff was? Thrown all over the floor in front of her crib. And there was some on the rails of her crib too. Now it is really ok for you all to gag because I know I did. You would think with my profession I would have been more ok with this but I must tell you it was really nasty.
And where was Kinley during all of this you may ask. She was on the opposite side of her crib, butt naked, laughing and cackling at her mommy. She really thought that what she did was funny. You could just see it in her face. So the first thing I did was grab the camera and camcorder. I was not about to miss this. And the of course I started to clean it up. Not until I had my gloves though. ( it is pretty funny how I am willing to catch her throw up in my bare hands, wipe her snotty nose onto my pant with my bare hand... and yet a little bit of pebble poop make me grossed out) Anyways, after the mess on the floor, crib, and most of the sheets was cleaned. I took my child and put her in the tub. And guess where I found more poop... yes it was on her legs, feet, and hands of course... but the worst place that I found it had to be her ... hair!! ewwww! I am sure she ate some too but I was not about to check. Ok, so now my baby is in the tub and all I have left to do it take the sheets to the wash. Well today was my lucky day because not only was there poop in the sheets but they were very wet with something that smelled shall we say not like milk. YUCK!!! Regaurdless of this I still love my child to death and even though it was really " nasty nasty poo poo" I really did get a good laugh out of it and I hope that you did too!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh, Lyss! That is awful!! Has she ever done that before? Hailey thankfully (*knock on wood*) hasn't figured out how to get her diaper off! She will come over and grab me by the hand when she has a poopy diaper to let me know she needs changed. Anyway, hopefully she doesn't do it again!!

Brandon and Brittany said...

Lyssy, Brandon made me come check your blog because he had and he thought it was absolutely hilarious. Funny thing, Kami had her first poop accident in almost 1 1/2 years yesterday. I got to clean up poop off of the carpet, the toilet, the floor, the door (don't ask me how) and her. Her panties and my shoes (which were both pooped in) got chucked. Seems like are children were channeling the same idea. Except, my kid wasn't laughing thinking she was cute.... (That was Brandon't favorite part of your post)

Brandon and Brittany said...

ignor my typos in the last post. they are bugging me but I don't want to have to retype it. it's long.

The Oman Family said...

That is so gross! The other day I went in to get Melissa and smelt poo, well, she had stuck her hand down her diaper into her poop and had smeared it all over her sheets, clothes and wall. Yuck, so I know how you fell.

Wurtz Gang said...

I was laughing hysterically until I read the part about "probably eating it", yes I gaged and driheaved. I am so glad that it happened to you and not me. But, we all know that I have had to clean up many of messes made by JT. Thank you for the great laugh!