So I just checked out my other family members blogs and I believe that I am really out dated! Let me try to catch you all up to speed
.

Kinley is now a wopping 18 lbs. She is growing really tall though. She loves to get into everything and it "so" much fun to clean up after hour after hour. She is starting to talk a little bit and know what I am saying to her most of the time. She is a big helper cleaning up her messes after she goes into time out! I know it is just with her age but she loves to throw all of her food on the ground and then say uh oh. So we put her on a chair in the middle of the room for one minute for time out. She hates it which is a good thing... but then she loves to pick up the mess and chuck it into the garbage. I can't wait for more fun stuff to happen! I do have to tell you how cool of a wife I am though. So, as you may know Steve's birthday was on August 25th... if not mark your calendars and we still expect a late b-da y present.... but good luck topping my present to him. First I have to tell you that I had had this birthday thing planned since February and if any of you know me secrets are not my thing. So be proud of me that I made it until August! Ok so the day before his birthday we went up to Salt Lake City for dinner at Rodigizo ( thanks to Auntie Jana) I really want to give him his gift here but he didn't want to open it. So we went to our hotel which just happened to be "conveniently" located right by an airplane hanger. Ok so aren't you dying to know what I got him. Good, cause I am dying to tell you! I got him a discovery flight... cool huh? Yeah if any of you knew what it was you would think it is cool. Ok so I will tell you what it is. It is just like drivers ed lessons but for flying! Can you believe what I great wife I am! So Steve got to taxi down the runway, wear a cool headset, take off (which I think he loved the most), fly in the air, practice turning the plane, and got to learn how to do it. With his trusty teacher Andy flying next to him. It was a great great flight. And the best part was that I got to sit in the plane with them and record everything!



So am I the coolest wife or what? Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Steve has always dreamed of being a pilot. This is why I am the best. But now he really wants to go to flight school which I am all for just as soon as I finish my nursing.
Ok so an update on me now. I quit my job down at country view. Long story short.... it just wasn't worth the headache! So now I am home mostly just working on my home business and being a mom. I am suppose to start school on October 29th but we are waiting for a $15,000 loan to go through. So hopefully this will happen and I can start. If not I guess there is always next semester. Oh and I started weight watchers. I was doing really good at the start of the program but lately I have been doing the greatest. My goal is to lose 1-3 lbs each week an so hopefully by Christmas I will be ready to get new clothes. So if any one wants to do it with me I would love to have you all join. So that is the up date on my life. Not much new... except I feel busier than I was before I quit working which is strange. -Alyssa
Let me know if we can do anything for you! Love you all!
P.S. I made breakfast this morning and felt like a great wife again!
4 comments:
Yay! Finally a new post! Cute pictures and I'm so excited for Stephen! Also for you on losing the pounds! Call me up sometime, we should take the girls to the zoo since it is nice and cool!
Nice to see you update & yes I definitely think you are a cool wife!
Way cute pic of you and Steve. We are excited to get to come see you soon. And whereas you have quit work we might actually get to SEE you! Love you
You are a great wife...stop doing such cool stuff because you make the rest of wives look bad :) Your life definitely sounds busy...but it's fun to read about everything that is going on!
Post a Comment