Wednesday, October 10, 2007


McKinley now signs candy please! I can't wait for Halloween. I think that it is going to be a lot of fun. These were some picture I took when I caught her sneaking into the candy jar. We sure do love our little one!

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

She is sooooo cute! What is she going to be for Halloween?

The Oman Family said...

How cute!

Jill said...

Yippee! She updated her blog. Very cute.

Brandon and Brittany said...

She is so ADORABLE! You really should update your blog more, if for no one else than myself because I don't get to see you guys EVER! By the way, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SO CUTE SHRUG!!? I love it and I think I need it. She is TOO cute! Glad to see an update and TWO new recipes on the food blog. GO YOU!

Traci said...

so cute!

Travis and Marie said...

she is a typical toddler....my ty does the same thing....loves soda and candy. :)

The Oman Family said...

Tag! You got tagged. Go to our blog to find the rules.