Monday, December 17, 2007
Happy 2 Year Anniversary!
Can you believe that we have been married for 2 years? I want to tell you how lucky I am to have such an amazing husband! One of my favorite things I love about him is his willingness to serve and love others. Now he will probably think that I hate this because many of our arguments are about him staying late at work or going to help someone. But I really do admire that he is selfless and is so willing to give to others. I love that he is a hard worker and that supporting and providing for our family is very important to him. I love that he sings to me when I am mad, I just love that he will sing. I love that he is a great dad! McKinley is the best thing that could have happened to us. I love that he cooks for me, or that if he doesn't cook he does the dishes. I love that he know how to make me feel safe. I love that he has dreams that he can't wait to accomplish. I love how it cuddles and hold me. I love that he is disciplined about finances and he wants me to be better. I love that he lets me be me! I love that he helps me be a better person when I am around him. I love that he is taller then me, and that I feel protected around him. I love that he encourages me to follow my dreams a be a happier person. I love that he naturally has a 6 pack. I love that he is scruffy most of the time. I love his eyes, along with every other girl. (too bad he is mine!) I love the look he gives me when I have done something crazy and he doesn't know what to say about it! I love that he loves me. I love that he is mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Aren't you adorable! I can't believe its ONLY been two years....seems like you guys have been married forever!
Love ya!
Happy Anniversary!! You guys are really cute! I am glad all is well after the Carbon Monoxide poisoning. Love you guys!!
So I am a dork. Sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversary. Love you, love your husband, love your baby.
Can we have an update on you guys. Its been a few months!!
Alyssa,
I am voting that you update your blog. All in favor Say "I". Can you hear the masses shouting?
Post a Comment