Saturday, March 01, 2008

JUST FOR YOU!




After much harassment from everyone I have decided that I will give you a brief update. As you can see our life still revolves around our child! She is now getting into everything and is also repeating everything we say. Because of this great thing our house is in the process of becoming G rated. Now I know you all think we are perfect... but we are not. McKinley is also loving to help her mommy with everything! We folded a load of laundry yesterday for about 3 hours! She is such a good helper. I am postivie with out all of her help I would have only spent 10 minutes on that load of laundry. She obviously had other ideas in mind. We sure do love her.

Christmas was good, New Years was good too, and all the other holidays have been good too. I am super busy with school! I just finished my 1st semester and I only have 4 more to go until I graduate. I would like to brag a little bit and tell you all that I passed with flying colors. And because of this I have told my husband that date would be great...still waiting for him to ask me out. For all of you with extra funds I would also love to get paid for my hard work and grades! I think 20 buck an A would be great. (if you do your math right that would be $100) Please send the love and money soon. I am about to start another semester taking Med/Surg, Patho, Chemistry, Clinical, and some other hands on class. Wish me luck! My goal this semester is to obviously get great grades in all my classes, but to also focus on myself physically. I am hoping to not be embarrassed in a swimming suit when I take my child to swim lessons in June.

Enough about me, let talk about Stephen. I know ladies that you all think he is hot and perfect. But I must remind you that although this attention is very flattering to him and partly me. He is taken and I am the lucky one who got him! He is still hard at work counting down the days till he can go to flight school. He is still a busy mechanic and helping everyone that he can. He also just bought a new 47" LCD tv and the best part is that is can hang on the wall. He is loving it and I am glad that he was able to get something that he felt was a need. I sure do love him to pieces.

Thank you all for loving us and wanting an update! We love you all and hope that this is good enough for you for at least another 3 months. Unless my hubby writes something great about me on my birthday. (I'm not planning on it.) hint hint to everyone....March 9th is my birthday, I like dark chocolate, money, and anything that will make my house cute. Thanks in advance. Well that is all for now. Alyssa, Stephen, and McKinley Taylor
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Oman Family said...

Yahoo!! Finally an update! Glad you guys are keeping busy. Good luck with school!

Aubrey said...

Its about time!! Although, you didn't mention who made your blog look so pretty with the new background...

E and J said...

So 3 months is a long time! So much has happened since the last time you blogged. Keep the standard low and we’ll all be pleasantly surprised. Currently it looks like you're goal is like once a semester. Honestly that’s pretty good for such a busy little family!

Jessica said...

Congratulations on school, more power to you because I don't know if I could do it! Your daughter is adorable! Traci found my blog, now I found yours, and wanted to say HI.