I know that it has been since Easter and so I thought that I should tell you a bit of what is happening. I am finished with yet another semester and I am proud to say that I received all A's, but two of them were A-'s. :( I am excited to start new classes and have a change of pace. Stephen has been hard as work like always and now has a hot new wardrobe to wear, thanks to the father's day sale at Old Navy. Kinley is a chatter box that never stops. She is so smart and I can't believe that she will be two this Saturday, the 21st. I am grateful that I have this week to swim and spend great time with her. She now has a big girl bed, and has gotten a big girl haircut since the last time I posted. Her daddy said that she had a mullet and it was not cute.
We have torn apart our backyard and added sod that we got for free from KSL. We really want to put up a vinyl fence and a shed but we think that it may have to wait until next summer. We are excited for me to start working again so that our debt can be paid off even sooner. Oh yeah we got new panties. I can't upload the picture I wanted to. I will try to get more up soon. Love you all.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lyss I don't really want to see the pictures of the new panties that "we" got.
Silly Erica! They are Kinley's new panties. I wish I had new ones! Hint hint to the hubby.
Silly Erica! They are Kinley's new panties. I wish I had new ones! Hint hint to the hubby.
Post a Comment