Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The best mom in the world!





You never realize how amazing and how much a mother sacrifices until you become one. Today I would like to tell you all about the greatest mom in the world! My mother is the most amazing women that I know! She is the loving mother of eight crazy kids and a great husband. My husband likes to call her "super mom" because that is what she is. She is always serving her family with everything she has. I remember growing up with a hot breakfast and dinner every night. I never knew how little sleep she got until I had a child of my own. My mother has sacrificed everything she has for her family. Not only has she given her body for all of her children, but I have seen her go without clothes, glasses, and even going to the dentist because her kids needed it more. I am amazed at the love and patience she has for everyone. She is always there to listen when I need her or to offer up advice when I ask for it. She is full of joy, love, and passion for her Lord and is a silent example of a women with integrity and faith. I love that I am able to laugh and cry with my mother. I am grateful for the love that she shares with my family and my daughter. I know that my baby loves her so much. I just want my mom and everyone to know that I love my mother more than I could ever express and that I am so blessed that I am one of her children. I hope that I can be a "super mom" like her one day and that my children will have even a touch of the appreciation that I have for her. I love you so so much mom! Aroha nui loa aki, aki, aki! - Alyssa
Happy Birthday Mom!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Thank you Alyssa,

I just barely went on your blog thinking that you might have updated it in your week off. You are very kind to say such things. I love you.

Mom

Wurtz Gang said...

Very True Sista! I was think the exact same thing! We definately got lucky in the mom department!

mnB said...

TRUE DAT!!! ...& she's not even my mom! :)