Thursday, July 24, 2008

Can you believe it?




So, I should really be doing some homework right now but I have decided to update. Mainly because I have some super cute pictures that I have been dying to brag about. First off I will tell you about this one time that my husband took me to the rodeo. His boss actually took us.... but it was just the fact that we got out and went on a date that I was so excited about. Plus I got to wear a cute cowgirl hat. There are a few pictures of that. Also I have put up a few from Kinley's birthday party. We would like to thank everyone who came. We had a great time, sad to say that Kin's still didn't destroy her cake like I had hoped. But she did have a great time licking the yummy barbie. And last but not least I wanted to post some pictures of last night when we made some cookies at 10:00. Yes, it was way past her bed time, but I just wanted to do it. Hope you enjoy the gallery of pictures. I should have put these in 3 different posts. Then it would have really looked like I had time to update. Oh well, we love you all.

2 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

Lyssy, I love the pictures. (Now I don't feel so bad that it took me so long to post about Cooper's b-day.) Love you lots. And thanks for all your help with the kiddos.

Wurtz Gang said...

SUPER CUTE!!! I love the ones of her and spenc with the wrapping paper, the dress...., but most importantly...the "Chef McKinley" is my fav!