Sunday, November 02, 2008

Half Way... it feels great!


these are a bunch of my friends from school. I have studied with most of them. :)

I have graduated as a LPN! What does this mean? I am now able to sit for my boards ( the really big test that scares me a little.) and to prove that I am smart enough to be a license practional nurse. I am not going to tell you when I will take it. But I will tell you it is super soon. I just don't want to not pass and then have to tell you all and feel dumb. My hopes are high though. I feel like I have learned a ton in this past year and I would trust myself to take care of those I love. So hopefully that mean I will pass. Here are some pictures from my graduation. Steve was not able to be there... but he did send me a text that told me how proud of me he was. ( I may have cried a little.) I was so happy to have the support of my parents and his parents there though. I have made so many great friends and I can not wait to be finished. I will be done on May 29th and graduation will be soon after that. Thanks for all your support. Pray for me daily until you know if I passed my test.

(for some reason I have no pictures of me with my parents, or with my in-laws. I know i took some... sad)

1 comment:

The Oman Family said...

Congrats on the LPN. Thats awesome you are half way!