JUMP FOR JOY AND SHOUT HURRAY! NURSING SCHOOL IS OVER.... at least for today!
That's right you read it! I have graduated from nursing school and I am now a Registered Nurse! After 20 long months of never seeing any friends, family, or being able to get a good night sleep I am finished. Thank you to everyone for you love and support... oh and patience! A special thanks to some of my dearest friends (Erica and Jason, Traci, Lydia, KeiLani, Gina, Mom, and Mom) For watching my baby and loving her with the love that I was not able to give while in school! I am truly indebted for life to you all! I have made some wonderful, hopefully lifelong, friend while in school. I am so happy and elated to be finished although I am having a hard time filling up my spare time. The person I am most grateful for is my husband! He supported me through everything! The countless nights that I was working for free, staying up doing homework, being a horrible housekeeper, and sometimes a crabby wife. (I know it is hard to believe that one!) He was so patient and loved me no matter what! I love that boy!



What's the plan now? (I know you were dying to know)
Currently I am working at a Rehab/Grandpa and Granny home near home. I love it and will probably stay there for a little while. We are hoping to find a bigger house near the end of this year to move into so our growing family will fit....
With that note. NO, I am not currently pregnant. I know it is a perfect time to be and now that I am done with school there are no more excuses (HUBBY). All I can say is we are talking about it. (I am basically begging for one or two...(twins)) If you would like to text the hubby and throw out your own thought on this, as long as they are FOR me getting prego none against, I would not be against that idea. (totally kidding... kind of... ok, I'm not! Text away! Just don't mention it was me that said to)
We have many fun trips planned as a family this summer. Colorado for a family reunion, boating, Florida without the baby, and I am sure whatever else I see fit to plan. Stephen is having surgery in July on his knee. (dead cartilage = ouchie knee and swelling= surgery :) )
I hope you all have a great summer! Send me presents or just come and play with me sometime! Love you all!
What's the plan now? (I know you were dying to know)
Currently I am working at a Rehab/Grandpa and Granny home near home. I love it and will probably stay there for a little while. We are hoping to find a bigger house near the end of this year to move into so our growing family will fit....
With that note. NO, I am not currently pregnant. I know it is a perfect time to be and now that I am done with school there are no more excuses (HUBBY). All I can say is we are talking about it. (I am basically begging for one or two...(twins)) If you would like to text the hubby and throw out your own thought on this, as long as they are FOR me getting prego none against, I would not be against that idea. (totally kidding... kind of... ok, I'm not! Text away! Just don't mention it was me that said to)
We have many fun trips planned as a family this summer. Colorado for a family reunion, boating, Florida without the baby, and I am sure whatever else I see fit to plan. Stephen is having surgery in July on his knee. (dead cartilage = ouchie knee and swelling= surgery :) )
I hope you all have a great summer! Send me presents or just come and play with me sometime! Love you all!
4 comments:
We are so proud of you!!! xoxoxoxo
Congratulations! HOpefully we will get to see you at the Taylor reunion in July...
Congrats! That is so cool. Good luck with adjusting to non-school life!
Congrats Alyssa! I truly miss our fun nights even if you were working for free!
Post a Comment