Today we went to the "Princess Festival" in Lindon. All the money goes to the women in Kenya. It was such a "magical" place. The girls (McKinley, Addison, and Kameryn) had a great time helping the Blue Fairy find and save all the princesses from the wicked scary witch. Of course there were a billion pictures taken, but these are some of my favorite. I am so happy we went and I am planning on going next year! It was great to do something with the sisters. We really wish KeiLani was there, but work was calling her name. My friend Jen came with us though and we are so happy she did. We like Auntie Jen.
Next stop Mickelsen Farm to learn the life on the farm!! So happy to be done with school and have the time to play. I'm always looking for more fun activities. If you know of any, leave a comment.
1 comment:
Thank you Auntie Alyssa for an amazing idea! It was so much fun!
Post a Comment