Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy B-day Steve


Steve just turn 25 on the 25th! I can't believe how old he is getting. For his b-day he went to work like always but he also had therapy for his knee.


Then when he got home we went out to eat at Ruby River. He loves the ribs and steak there. After that he came home to open his present that I thought rocked. He definitely enjoyed the use of his present.


I included coupons so he could get one at least once a month. The next day we went to the Nickelback concert with our good friend James. It was a really good concert with great music and even better company. Thanks Steve for having a birthday so I had an excuse to spoil you and party!


I like him. I think I will keep him for a few more years.

No comments: