Kinley turned 3 in June and I can't believe how "big" she is. Technically she only weighs 25 lbs, but she acts like a little 10 year old. She is so sassy and I have the hardest time not laughing when she is. She is going to be way too smart for me in just a few years. She is addicted to anything princess and her favorite color is purple. She loves to change her outfit 12 times a day and hates to pick up her messes. She always says she needs help cleaning up the mess, but never has a problem making it. I love her kisses and hugs and that she will tell me if she likes my outfit or not. I excited for her to get bigger but terrified at the same time.
She also has just started preschool. She loves it! This year I am not too worried about the academic part of it but more for the social. With her being the only baby right now it is hard for her not to be selfish. It is fun to hear all her stories after preschool. The latest one went like this.
" Mom, today my friend took my purple spot on the carpet"
"oh she did?"
"Yes, my friend with the princesses on her backpack. I was not happy. My favorite color is purple"
" wow, so what happened?"
"I had to sit on the orange square"
" that is a great color"
"No it is not. I hate the color orange. I only like purple, pink, and white."
" well it was nice of you to share.
" I know Mom. It is cause I am such a nice nice girl."
I love that I am able to see these moments and have these conversations with her. We are lucky to have her.
1 comment:
Lyss, you Blogged!!! I love it! And I LOVE the picture of you and Kinners! So cute!!
Post a Comment